3 Tips to Ease Stress Fast.
1. Focus on taking 10 deep breaths. Evenly inhaling and exhaling. Important, remember to focus on the breath and nothing else. Ten smooth deep breaths seems to do the trick for me. Do more if your not in a hurry. Simple but effective I wish I knew about this when I was younger.
2. The 3-3-3 technique. I found this to be a great trick to help center my mind and become more present quickly. After practicing this a few times I could remember the steps whenever needed.
- Look around and notice 3 different things that you can see.
- Now name 3 sounds that you can hear.
- Last step, move 3 parts of your body.
3.Now for my favorite, a calming scent. The right smell may quickly bring you down a few levels. A couple scents you might have in your home already to promote calm are, lavender and orange.
I use pure essential oils for this. Simply applying a mixture of essential oils under my nose can help calm me for over an hour. To make it easy and convenient we made an exciting new oil blend roller. Organic and plant based. Also contains full spectrum hemp oil from Colorado grown hemp. Check it out below. If you don't love your roller we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. See our refund policy for details.
This blend was created to help you reclaim your zen. Formulated with powerful plant based ingredients.
Simply apply this roller blend under your nose, around your neck, temples and over pressure points on the wrists. Use as needed.
For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Ingredients: wild orange oil, lavender oil, copaiba oil, spearmint oil, magnolia oil, rosemary oil, neroli & sweet gum essential oils. MCT oil, full spectrum hemp oil below 0.3%thc.
Follow New Era Farms on Instagram